Swordigo v1.2 Mod apk
This game not only brings you that epic nostalgia you’ve always loved in classic RPG’s, but also runs incredibly smoothly! Not once have I encountered lagging or skipping, and I played it for about two straight hours. But when I went back to this tower to get the treasure it cept on using its sword while jumping and would not do jumps any more when I was pressing the right buttons.
Swordigo v1.2 Mod [Owned Guiding Compass/Coin Doubler]
Requirements: 2.3 +
Overview: #1 mobile Adventure game in the US and other countries, now also available for Android phones and tablets!
“Swordigo is a love letter to the platforming and adventure games of the past.” — SlideToPlay, 4/4
“There’s never a dull movement as you hop between platforms and slash your sword against a plethora of enemies.” — Apple’n’Apps, 4.5/5
“Honestly, if you only buy one game this week, you should choose Swordigo.” — AppAdvice
Run, jump and fight your way through a vast world to defeat the spreading corruption.
A GREAT ADVENTURE
• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
• Gain experience and level up your character.
MAGIC AND SWORDS
• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
• Venture into gloomy caves and dungeons illuminated by the atmospheric dynamic lighting system.
• Precise touch controls designed specifically for smartphones and tablets.
• Customize the controls to your preference.
New in version 1.2:
• Added two new in-app purchases: Guiding Compass and Coin Doubler.
• Small balance and bug fixes.
New in version 1.1:
• Added support for Android 4.4 immersive mode.
• Improved game save code to prevent save file corruption.
• Enabled moving the app to and from SD card.
Swordigo v1.2 Mod apk More Info:
Ive waited forever for this game to be on android but the iphone version seemed smoother and bug free. I can hold a button then all of a sudden it just don’t budge at all so i don’t move or either don’t attack or use magic. Its not my phone because its calibrated every weekend. Wonderful Its a bit large for a phone app, but they pulled it off with skill. I’m experiencing some trouble when I try to attack or jump while running. Update soon hopefully.