Total Commander – file manager apk
After playing around and getting used to the UI for a while I found this Total Commander – file manager apk extremely logical and easy to use. It has a small footprint, ftp, compression, cloud and lan support, plus a media player. TC also has a good customization options. TC is fast to start and navigate, a true pleasure to use. This is awesome & must have app .. power of pc with simplicity of portable .. very advanced search/selecting features .. two panels ui so copying files cant be more accurate .. cool plugins .. freeware .. BUT .. in playing/streaming media files from Nas over samba server.
Total Commander v2.05 Beta1
Requirements: Android 1.5 and up.
Overview: Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander.
– Copy, Move whole subdirs
– Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
– Inplace rename, create directories
– Delete (no recycle bin)
– Zip and unzip, unrar
– Properties dialog, change permissions
– Built-in text editor
– Search function (also for text)
– Select/unselect groups of files
– Select by tapping on file icons
– Select range: Long tap+release on icon
– List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
– FTP client (plugin)
– WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
– LAN access (plugin)
– Root support for the main functions (optional)
– Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
– Thumbnails for pictures
– Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
– Directory history
– Media player which can stream directly from LAN and WebDAV plugins
– Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
– Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
– Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
– Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
WARNING: This is a beta version! Please make a backup of your data/SD-Card before using it!
– Support for external SD-cards on Android 4.4: Create, delete, copy, move, rename files and folders
– MediaPlayer: Loop through all tracks (can be set via context menu)
– MediaPlayer: New audio effects: left/right balance, bass boost+virtualizer (Android >= 2.3), loudness enhancer (Android >= 4.4)
– Unpack all selected archives via context menu
– UnRAR support for x86-based devices and emulators (like BlueStacks)
– Create icons on dersktop (launcher) with user-defined text, icon and even the target app
This app has NO advertisements
Total Commander – file manager apk More Info:
One thing in Android that was bugging me was the omission of a proper file management tool. Already used Total Commander on Windows machines in the past and was happy to see a Android port for it. I love it already. But very disappointed that my favorite feature in the Windows version. Choosing min line cause half icon. Anything greater now I have to scroll down to see all contents. Touchwiz clipboard definitely broken, but author seems to ignore that, Total Commander – file manager apk well probably samsung has 2% marketshare.