Implosion – Never Lose Hope v1.1.0 apk
Not getting badges in expert mode! I’m not getting any badges even though it shows me that I’ve got them at the end of the stage in expert mode! Also, in the next update could you bring in some other features like fusion of perks and the like.
Implosion – Never Lose Hope v1.1.0 [Mega Mod]
Requirements: Android 4.0+
Overview: Bringing AAA console gaming experience to mobile devices.
Twenty years after the fall of Earth, the remnants of the Human race are once again faced with extinction. The time has come to justify our existence. A mysterious life form known as the XADA squares off against humanity’s last weapon – the War-Mech series III battle suit.
Features: Stunning console-quality graphics, first-class voice acting and Hollywood-grade audio production. Full orchestral scores masterfully mixed by Grammy Award winner and “The Lord of the Rings” trilogy engineer, John Kurlander.
The most intuitive touch user-interface seen on the platform.
A vast arsenal of super-tech weaponry at your disposal, upgradable via the streamlined ARK Kernel system. Become the ultimate fusion of Man and Machine. Ensure the survival of the species.
Implosion – Never Lose Hope v1.1.0 apk What’s New
IVONIX Pilot program
– Unleash your combat skills in 3 challenge missions in IVONIX VR system
– Experience Boss Rush mission in time-attack mode
– New elite XADAs added
– Challenge record keeping takes place on leaderboard,compete with other ivonix pilots.
– Compare high score with friends by sharing challenge record on web communities.
1. Unlock Crimson (Go to Badge Reward and press Collect)
2. Claim all Badge Reward for free (Go to Badge Reward and press Collect)
3. Unlimit Credits
4. Max Endurance
5. Max Rage
6. Max Armor
7. Max Shield
8. Unlock Full Version
9. Infinite Ammo (Works with every gun, including SMG)
10. Hack Level is 100
11. No Skill Cooldown
12. Skills always avaiable
Implosion – Never Lose Hope v1.1.0 apk More Info:
Just Great – Implosion – Never Lose Hope v1.1.0 apk update size issues Not my type of game usually but the playability and graphics have won me over. Some of the people on here “Its not a full game”, try reading the description. Disappointing it doesn’t loading to external sd like wot blitz does and updates are the whole file so you need over 1gb.