PS4 Remote Play Latest Version 2.5.0 APK Works as stated, make sure you check the compatible phones list before you complain. Does require a reliable and fast wifi network and decent enough Wifi Router in order to sustain connection especially for long distances, best if you connect PS4 to network via LAN/Ethernet Cable.
PS4 Remote Play Latest Version 2.5.0 APK description:
PS4 Remote Play
The power of PS4 streamed direct to your Sony Xperia smartphone and tablet*.
Connect your Xperia smartphone or tablet to your home Wi-Fi network, grab a DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller and continue your PS4 games on your Xperia device away from your TV screen.
* Supported Xperia smartphone and tablet at the following URL: http://www.sonymobile.com/remoteplay
Use of this feature requires a PlayStation®4 system, DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller, Sony Entertainment Network account and high-speed Internet connection. Use of your home Wi-Fi network is recommended. Use of public Wi-Fi networks is not recommended. Some games may not support this feature. The latest version of the system software must be installed on your PS4™ system to use “PS4 Remote Play”.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: http://doc.dl.playstation.net/doc/legal/index.html.
- You can play PS4 on smartphone.
- It is easy to install and set.
- You can enjoy gaming anywhere.
- It works better only for Xperia.
- You need tool to keep the smartphone on board.
- This app needs fast internet connection.
- Some games may not be available in this mode.
PS4 Remote Play Latest Version 2.5.0 APK more info:
How to Install
Before installing PS4 Remote Play 2.5.0, you have to make sure that your phone has permission to install third-party apps.
- Open your device’s settings.
- Tap “Security” in the “Personal” section.
- Slide “Unknwon Sources” to “On”.
- Tap “OK” to confirm your changes.
After allowing Unknown Sources, you can install the APK file of PS4 Remote Play 2.5.0.
- Open your “File Manager” or “File Explorer”.
- Open the directory where you saved the APK file you have downloaded. (Usually in “Downloads” folder)
- Tap the APK file.
- Tap “Install”.
However, would like to see one added feature: mobile usb cable support for dual shock 4 controller and especially third party non wifi PS4 controllers by Nacon and Razer. So why are PlayStation Officially Licensed Products not even supported by the Official PS4 Remote Play Latest Version 2.5.0 APK app?